Friday, December 10, 2010

New Super Mario Brothers.

I bought myself a Christmas present. :) Yay, for self-gifting!

Victor and Chici were just in the U.S. to do some promoting and Christmas shopping. I asked them to buy me a Wii game. My brother gave me his Wii last time I was home (thanks Theo!) and I have been wanting new games but they are so expensive. Especially here! They are about 30% more expensive.

So today I received my early Christmas present. Chici said I could pull it out this afternoon and play with the kids for an hour. All of a sudden it was over an hour and a half later! It was so much fun to play with them. But they were WIRED! They were so excited to play. More excited to play with me than I was to play with them. We were playing on teams of 4 and they kept killing me. Or stealing my prizes. So I am excited to play it again by myself. Somehow they have talked me into lending it to them this weekend. Sigh. Is this what being an aunt is about? You give in when you don't particularly want to? How do you say no when they are so cute??!!??

On a sad note, it seems that while we were playing, someone was stealing a bunch of money off my credit card. Over $1300. Stinker. So if you think to pray for me (and my credit card) I would appreciate it. It is just so much more difficult to take care of things from down here.

Well, happy 2 weeks until Christmas Eve! Can you believe Christmas is almost here? This year seems to have flown for me. Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment