Thursday, August 4, 2011

Funny.

Last night when I was sharing with the kids I was talking to them about maintaining a relationship with Jesus. I explained to them that I talk to them every day and that is how I get to know them. It has to be the same with God. I need to talk to Him (pray) and read my Bible every day. I was telling them that when I don't pray every day, I sometimes get frustrated with them more quickly.

Today we had a group visiting. Usually I like this but today I was a little stressed out. I was trying to be more helpful... and I just ended up stressing myself out. So I was a little bit short with my kids in the afternoon.

I was standing at the pila watching them wash their socks (gross!) and was getting short with them for fooling around. I said out loud "why am I so frustrated with you guys today?" and Gerber quickly responded "you must not have prayed today." HA! And he was right.

At least I know someone was listening. :)
Gerber. Isn't he cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment