Thursday, April 23, 2009

Was supposed to be longer.

I came here to post a blog yesterday and got talking then had to go for ice cream. And today I came again to write my thoughts but I find myself almost out of time again (the place closes soon). So this is mostly for the two stalkers that I know live out there (and I am so happy to have my very own stalkers!)

I have a lot to write about the weekend and my feelings. Always good to use feeling words my nursing instructors told me. :)

But I don't want to get too deep now. 

I am glad to be here still though. My Spanish is coming bit by bit. Feeling okay about my progress. Of course I have a long way to go but I see some progress. When I was here last time I just threw out as many words as I could about a subject in whatever tense happened to be uppermost in my mind. Now I think it through and though it takes longer it will be better in the long run. My instructor doesn't let me get away with anything!!! Which is good I realize. 

So, no stories involving body parts sadly. I keep a sharp eye out for my friend on that road. (Actually I walk on the other side of the road now. As if that is going to make any difference!!!!) 

So, happy almost weekend all! I will probably be updating tomorrow as I have nothing to do in the afternoon tomorrow.

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment